Help kids get ready to go back to school by ensuring they have all the supplies they need to succeed in the classroom. We’re inviting individuals, church groups, businesses and civic organizations to fill backpacks with items required for classes in local schools and giving them to students whose parents may be unable to afford vital extras. Purchase the items from our Pack-A-Back 2017 Amazon Wishlist and have them shipped directly to us. When you drop off your backpack, you will receive a 10% off coupon good for any item in our thrift stores.* Remember to share on social media how you are helping kids go back to school by using #packaback2017!
1. Buy It
Purchase a clear, plastic backpack with black trim.
2. Pack It
Fill the backpack with the following school supplies:
- 5 one-subject notebooks
- 2 packs of wide ruled notebooks
- 1 pack of crayons
- 1 pack of pencils
- 1 pack of markers
- 1 pack of glue sticks
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of tissues
3. Bring It
Drop off the backpack at any one of the following locations by Saturday, July 29th:
- The Women’s Recovery Center | 1800 4th Avenue N., Bessemer, AL 35020
- The Fairfield Thrift Store | 6550 Aaron Aronov Drive, Fairfield, AL 35064
- The Cullman Thrift Store | 1636 2nd Avenue SW #B, Cullman, AL 35055
- The Pell City Thrift Store | 20 10th Street S., Pell City, AL 35125
Download and print a PDF of the flyer here! *Exclusions apply.